What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A software that helps boost your online sales and generate profits
- Teaching you the 3 solid rules to work with to build your list swiftly and efficiently
- Teaching you how to generate ‘action-orientated’ traffic for your niche
- Teaching you an outside-of-the-box method other marketers are not using
- Teaching you the ‘4-letter word’ that explodes your earning potential
- Teaching you what they don’t want you to know
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Forced Subscription Profits scores 72.37/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.forcedsubscriptionprofits.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: forcedsubscriptionprofits.com you’ll also be taken through to forcedsubscriptionprofits.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)